Friday, May 16, 2008

A nature´s tour in Costa Rica

After Hurricane Gamma whipped past Honduras leaving a trail of destruction, I decided to stop by Costa Rica for a week´s break before heading on to Honduras. Being such a last minute decision, I had absolutely no idea what I want to do in Costa Rica at all…the reception guy at my hostel couldn´t figure out how people would want to visit a country without knowing what they want to see or do. I was really clueless at that point. My answer came in the form of a very good travel companion, Ti. He saved me from being a “dumb traveler blonde” as I literally gate-crashed into his travel plans and joined him for an enriching journey into Costa Rica´s famous cloud forest reserves in Monteverde and lava-watching in La Fortuna.

More .... Traveljournals.net

No comments: